Three is Tiga


** ekceli aku nk upload gmbr safiah. tersgt cumel.
tp nset aku pehal tah. tamo connect. aish.


Three nick-names
1. ErniekO - makin lame jadi nieko. blh x. haha.
2. Ernn - e untuk ekor.haha
3. Kechikkk

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. CSE di Celcom *huwah soo heaven!
2. Programmer di SCB *okey la. gaji oke. tp life so so sux. mau?
3. Selamat Pagi, Cikgu! :)

Three Places I have lived
1. kuala
2. lumpur
3. only

Three Places I want to live
1. home
2. shuwitt
3. home

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. PHDC *mickey mouse club house! haha.
2. News *what-so-ever la. asalkn news.
3. Ceramah2 di Astro Oasis, Tv1 dll yg di anggap kuno. heee.

Three cities I have been this year
1. KL
2. KL
3. KL

People that e-mail me regularly = texting la ek.. skunk nih.. hhmm
1. mfa
2. anna
3. aahhh check my inbox meh. hehe.

Three of my favorite foods
1. KFC haha.
2. Masakan macik kantin kt sekolah. sdapp.
3. Waffle Waffle Waffle

Three things I would like to do
1. Free
2. My
3. Mind + Soul *kahkahkah

Three friends I think will respond
1. Sya
2. Eze
3. Jaja

Things I am looking forward to
1. Money
2. Happiness
3. Future
**things? blasah sudeh.


2 comments:

Jaja Bink said...

haha
sudah buat
hehe

bagussss

erniekO said...

pasti buat deh~ :)

i missssshhh u.